ASD - Packaging Manufacturers Association in Turkey which brings together important packaging manufacturers in Turkey was established in 1992 with the purposes of:
Fostering the growth of packaging industry;
Giving an identity to the sector,
Representing the sector in national and international arenas;
Establishing scientific, technical, and social cooperation and solidarity among members.
ASD has more than 200 company as members. The members can be grouped according to the main packaging material as follows;
- Paper: Bag, carrier bag, bag in kraft paper, wrapping paper etc.
- Cardboard: Box and printed box
- Corrugated cardboard: Box
- Glass: Bottle, jar and similar glassware
- Metal: Can, aerosol can, barrel, closure, aluminium can, sheet and foil
- Flexible packaging: OPP, BOPP and Cast PP films, PVC, PE and BOPET films, their laminations with paper and aluminium foil, metallized films, their printed forms, adhesive tapes, etc.
- Multilayered cardboard boxes for aseptic filling
- Labels: All label product groups
- Rigid plastic packaging: plastic bottle, closure, IBC, barrel, drum, vessel, demijohn, sheet, plastic box, etc.
- Woven (Rachel) bags and sacks, "big bag”s
- Wooden box, case and pallets
- Auxiliary materials: ink, lacquer and raw materials; roll cores, hoop, cushioning products
- Packaging machines
Thus, ASD - Packaging Manufacturers Association in Turkey has members that are active in every branch of the packaging sector in Turkey.
For more information, please visit ASD - Packaging Manufacturers Association website: http://www.ambalaj.org.tr/en/default.html