ASD - Packaging Manufacturers Association in Turkey which brings together important packaging manufacturers in Turkey was established in 1992 with the purposes of:
- Fostering the growth of packaging industry
- Giving an identity to the sector
- Representing the sector in national and international arenas
- Establishing scientific, technical, and social cooperation and solidarity among members
- Paper: Bag, carrier bag, bag in kraft paper, wrapping paper etc.
- Cardboard: Box and Printed Box
- Corrugated cardboard: Box
- Glass: Bottle, jar and similar glassware
- Metal: Can, aerosol can, barrel, closure, aluminium can, sheet and foil
- Flexible packaging: OPP, BOPP and Cast PP films, PVC, PE and BOPET films, their laminations with paper and aluminium foil, metallized films, their printed forms, adhesive tapes, etc.
- Multilayered cardboard boxes for aseptic filling
- Labels: All label product groups
- Rigid plastic packaging: plastic bottle, closure, IBC, barrel, drum, vessel, demijohn, sheet, plastic box, etc.
- Woven (Rachel) bags and sacks, "big bag”s
- Wooden box, case and pallets
- Auxiliary materials: ink, lacquer and raw materials; roll cores, hoop, cushioning products
- Packaging machines
Thus, ASD - Packaging Manufacturers Association in Turkey has members that are active in every branch of the packaging sector in Turkey.